Monday, January 28, 2008

Welcome to Fishie's Fishbowl


Howdy ya'll!!
While there are so many things to share with you...I thought it best we begin with introductions?

As much as I dislike introductions where you have to go and say your name (Theresa Fisher aka fishie) followed by where are you from (Minnesota,USA) the names and ages of your children (step-son Devan 17, Collin 7, and twins Emma and Elijah age 4 1/2) and maybe a little about yourself (I am a homeschooling mom who follows the Charlotte Mason Method. I enjoy good living books especially the "good book". I am in love with Jesus , the lover of my soul and also a man who has stolen my heart, Todd. Our family lives with a few chronic diseases, like Diabetes and Crohn's disease, so we live gluten free, dairy free, casein free, and low carb but we don't let it get us down. We actually enjoy sharing what we find and what makes us well with others. Hence,I have a few *lol* websites - Healthyfishies - a web 2.0 environmentally friendly community of like minded individuals seeking to live a more healthy and exuberant lifestyle.) I feel that the introductions are the best way to get to know one another.... SO- stop in and introduce yourself by leaving a comment!

Nice to meet you ;)

No comments: