Monday, May 19, 2008

Crockpotting 365

Oh my! This blog is absolutely a crockpotter's paradise!

Stephanie of Crockpot 365 has vowed to use her crockpot every day for A WHOLE YEAR! And the best part of the whole deal.... she is GLUTEN FREE!! Which makes this fish a happy happy momma!

See, I am gluten free and I LOVE my crockpot. So, by default Stephanie and I should just be the very bestest friends -- she totally makes you feel that way when you read her blog. She not only gives you an awesome recipe to try, but also posts the "verdict" of her cooking as well. It ROCKS!

I already use my crock probably 3-4 days of the week, because I enjoy coming home and not stressing over getting dinner ready. Since I work from 2-5pm 5 days a week plus the 20 minute drive, Crockpot is simply... the way to go! I have gotten a lot of GREAT ideas from Crockpot 365 and for this I say, "Thank You Stephanie!!! My new bestest friend " LOL

My only problem now is that I need to buy another crockpot, one just does not seem to be enough!

3 comments:

Stephanie ODea said...

yay! I need a new bestest friend!
thank you so much for your kind words; they truly made my day.
xoxo
steph

Anonymous said...

WOW! Stephanie was here!! *big smile*
Thanks - I am trying your tri-tip with mustard today!! It smells deeeelish....

Stephanie ODea said...

ooh, lemme know how it comes out. We really enjoyed it---the sauce was awesome.
xox
steph