Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Breakthrough, an outpouring of the Holy Spirit...

So, as some of you are well aware, I am a follower of Jesus Christ. Wow, that sounds so shallow. How to explain who you are and the depth of what you believe in a few short words - it eludes me.

Anyway, I have been "watching" iHop's (International House of Prayer) Prayer Room for gosh, almost a year. We turn it on and leave it playing all day in our home. It has brought peace and encouragement to me and I have enjoyed Waaaaay more than the 10.00 a month cost. Last Wednesday in one of the iHop University classes -- there was an amazing outpouring of the Holy Spirit. People were able to FEEL and see the manifestations of the Holy Spirit as he poured out His love on them. Students were physically healed, emotionally healed and Set FREE! I believe that this 1 class lasted for 15 hours!!!! Now that is what amazes me the most, that students would WANT to be in class that long - hahaha!
Since that night, iHop has been holding special services from 6pm-12midnight every nite and sharing it via webcast for FREE! There have been testamonies of deliverance, healing and soooo many examples of the Fathers Love for His children. It has been so encouraging and I am looking forward to receiving more healing for myself, my family and basically EVERYONE who is at iHop or watching/participating via webstream. As you can read from my post yesterday, the process has begun in me. Thank you Jesus.


You can participate at http://www.ihop.org/watch from 6pm-12midnight CST ~ see you there!

No comments: